Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

All Hallow's Eve...

Yup.
My favorite day of the year is here again...
Doesn't look like anyone is doing anything this year (Ramadan sluggishness I suppose).
Although it was in Ramadan last year as well, we managed to get together (due to my incessant nagging) and we did something, albeit small, but something...
Maybe I'll just do the ol' stay-home-and-watch-a-scary-movie. Oh well...

---sniff---

Again, Halloween
All carved-out, left in the dark
Again, no candy...

Comments:
Happy Halloween Haiku Priestess!

Don't feel bad. I was stuck doing something I didn't want to do on Halloween as well :P
 
Actually, I ended up going to a friend's gathering...
So it wasn't a wasted Halloween afterall :)
(and I cheated by having a teensy-weensy bit of candy).
 
Traitor! I had to be at my sister's anniversary party (they've only been married for two years) :/

It was very boring. No candy BUT I did get to stuff my face with a yummy icecream cake.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Very nice site! » »
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?