Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

Holy Cola!




(Taken at a major intersection in Salmiya)

Coincidentally, Tata and I both decided to post about the same thing at the same time... Unfortunately, I was having technical difficulties, hence the post was delayed a day.

Ok...
Basically, I agree with everything he said in his post .

And in this image, you can also see their "slogan"...

I mean, seriously.... "Shake your conscience" --- WTF??

"Like oh my god, like, I no longer have a guilty conscience, like because my money is like spent on a product that like has "Mecca" in its name"...

Pul-ease...
What do these people take us for?

Looking at this pic again, I feel a new pang of frustration.
I mean seriously...
Trying to invoke a feeling of "guilt" by consuming non-islamic drinks?
This---coming from people who manufacture a sugar-filled, caffeine-addictive, tooth-decaying, ulcer-inducing beverage.


What's next on the guilt-free product list?

Mecca-Donald's? (get it, get it?)
Mecca Cigarettes? (inhale your way to islamic lung-cancer)
Mecca Condoms? (sin-less--for her pleasure)
Mecca Vodka?

(ok ok. Ista'3fir Allah for the last one--I am fasting as I type this afterall--But I'm trying to make a point here.)

I realize I'm being harsh, but seriously... Where will they draw the line?

---Sigh---

Beware of the "Beardos" folks...

Comments:
Doesnt the guy on top of the mecca cola board look like he's taking a dump in a 7amaam 3araby?! LOL!

Its a mo'aamara israelia amrekiya sihyoonia! Illy 7a6 il i3laan yaby ikoon ako rayal shakla taking a dump right on top of this great islamic product!!
 
LOL!!!
I didn't even notice that!
hahahahahaha....
Oh man.
I bet this will seriously piss some people off :)
 
I love your Beardo thing! And your right with all the money they steal, um make, um get donated to their cause they could get some longer dishdashas and some style on their beards. Or instead of Dishdashas wear Mecca Clothing
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
LoooooooooooooL
oh god that was funny, i almost fell off my chair laughig, aaah loool. talking seriously though, I think the whole point of the mecca cola thing is to try and take a stab at coca cola which from the mirror reads la mohammad la mecca. check it out it's true .. it's still stupid and unorigional though not to mention not healthy and stupid and yadda yadda yadda.lol at least there trying. and the guy taking a dump .. well lool i ain't even gonna comment on that tehee'
 
W. yes, I've tried it. and trust me you don't want to. it tastes like machine coke with too much water.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?