Monday, November 29, 2004

 

50 Things I Am Thankful For...

After reading SheWrites' Thanksgiving post, I decided to be a copycat and do my own list...


So here goes:

1. Music and music download sites

2. My headphones

3. Art (and artists)

4. Pretty boys

5. Mama Fusla (She is the best)

6. Nokia

7. Being born female (I’m kinda getting used to it after all these years)

8. Re-runs of my favorite old t.v. shows

9. My external hard drive (for hooking me up with an extra 40 gigs)

10. The miracle that we know as "Google"

11. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

12. German Chocolate Cake

13. Green Tea

14. Sugarfree Red Bull

15. Cherry Chapstick

16. Sultan Center (for being the one of the only 24 hour places)

17. Architecture/ Design magazines

18. Tori Amos

19. Ani Difranco

20. My guitar (although I haven't touched it lately)

21. Good manicures/pedicures

22. Muscle cars for being so bad-ass...

23. Shiseido skin-care products

24. My Orthodontist

25. My Sunglasses

26. Disposable contact lenses

27. Iranian flatbread (‘7ubiz Irani, yum yum)

28. Conan O’Brien

29. GOD(iva)

30. Treadmills

31. Getting OFF that fucking Atkins diet!

32. My ability to voice an opinion and not give a shit what people think

33. My various cameras (old-school Polaroid gets a special shout-out)

34. Photoshop and editing software

35. Beirut

36. Johnny Rockets Chocolate Milkshakes

37. Carrot Cake at Zahra Café (nothing like it)

38. Incense sticks

39. Having friends who don’t judge me

40. Being an only child

41. Living on my own floor

42. Fat Black Markers that can really mark (SheWrites' and Tata will get this)

43. My "guy in Hawalli" who hooks me up with dvd’s

44. ALL things Japanese

45. Little babies and their cute itty bitty toes

46. My toes (Thanks for your support --ugh, another BAD pun)

47. Clean air and water

48. Hippies and Hemp (That's 2 items, but they kinda go together by default, don’t they?)

49. National Geographic Magazine for being so bad-ass...

50. Angelina Jolie (I can not say enough about this woman)


Comments:
I know what you mean about Krispy Kreme. They're just..*sigh*...orgasmic.
Nice guitar too. You should play :)
Cherry chapstick...*sigh*...orgasmic.

I said that already :@
 
your guy in Hawalli sounds like my Dvd Joe (check my blog for the post)... I really like your blog, refreshing and borderline insane, don't stop...

edu
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?