Monday, November 15, 2004

 

Randomania of the day...

As some of you may (or may not) know, I do this thing where I write down random words. There is no thought-process allowed. Just let the words flow. One leads to another etc.

Please check these examples in my older posts to see what I mean...

e.g. 1

e.g. 2

p.s. I love when y'all send me your lists, so "hint hint"...

Note: I will NOT psycho-analyze you or make judgments of any sort when it comes to the words you choose or their sequence. So please, do not feel the need to censor yourselves...

So, with that little disclaimer out of the way, here goes...

Unrehearsed and unedited, my improv random word list of the day:

--------------

radio
head
blue
stripes
tag
along
jump
hugo
wicked
yearn
angelical
html
jamaica
cayman
cave man
Ringo Starr
bright
rotate
hills
pink
brink
renovate
moo goo gai pan
lo pan
big trouble, little china
men
guns
barbie
blonde
air
mattress
waitress
blue (again)
you
transpire
navigate
realm
powder
flame

--------------

Comments:
Bird
coffee
sleep
hazy
cloudy
tv
dell
bird
sex
woman
penguin
remotge
cigar
woman
bird
drink
kleenex
kuwait
random
peach
safat
food
chicken
amunki
P4
 
shady, bird is a coded message that only Amunki understands ;)
 
I suck at this!! After deciding to give this a try my mind went totally blank, until bil yaallah gidart aktib shay...

This is what I got:
chair
house
pencil
nail
finger
paper
post-it
wood
table
mouse
mouse-pad
gergai3an
kleenex
7ab

I stopped here cuz it was obvious I was simply being "inspired" by stuff strewn around me as I was writing stuff down on a post-it pad :P

Heh, I just read over my list. I don't usually eat 7ab (that's seeds, pronounced "hab", in case bitzer happens to be reading this) but I had a little bag of gergai3an open next to me and happened to munch on the 7ab in it last night, hence the kleenex with the seed husks in it.

Self-analyzing my own list tells me that I am too internally restricted. Emotionally Constipated if you will :P hahaha*

Gigi, psychoANALytically

*either that or I'm too simple- in a good way! ;P
 
Posted this earlier at shady's blog then remembered seeing this here, my list is as follows -

work
caffeine
chilis
running
gorillas
jane austin
PWC
new year
religion
haircut
plastic surgery
1.5
Kuwait
long distance
old
faisal maki
stomach
unknown gnomes
India? Barcelona?
turning
anxious
fomenting a revolution
concocting colonial coconuts
freeze
 
P-72: Purgie wanna cracker? Seriously dogg... Your perpetual references to "sex" and "fowl" astound me :)

Tata: Black (x3). Red (x1). Green (x1). Musical references (cd, tape,etc.)...
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were highly graphically/musically-oriented... Hmmm... Sounds like someone else I know :p

Gigi: Don't feel bad. It was a good first attempt. You gotta not think or observe so much. A good "cranial laxative" would be to just breathe/meditate and try to be completely blank. Think of nothing. Nothing. Then sit back and enjoy the weirdness...

Shady: I shall await the shady randomness.

Q: Bad-ass list bro. You get extra credit for "Faisal Maki" and a gold star for "Concocting colonial coconuts".


Well done everybody... Keep 'em coming.
 
thx Amunki, when I saw that post the first time i thought this didnt make any sense, didnt even bother trying. But when i did, it really kicked ass, everthing came out flowing like poetry, u know what i mean??
 
heart
bones
core
apple
Eve
snake
symbol
sex
thud
thunder
rain
reindeer
people
nieces
children
sun
 
Excellent, love it! » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?