Sunday, December 19, 2004

 

I can't be bothered to come up with a title

Listening to: 99.7 -- as some whiny teenagers sing about rebellion

Wearing: Black (head to toe)

Eating: My heart out

Feeling: Blah(ish)

Latest obsession: Krishna

Maybe I should become: A Hare Krishna devotee (or somethin' like that). First, I'd be required to become a vegetarian. So that's healthy. Then, I can get all pimped out in my saffron-colored robe, play my tambourine and chant in a trace-like state on the streets all day. Big up to the K!

The Mantra:
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare


Note:
"Hare"- is a call to his divine energy
Krishna- means "All-attractive"
Rama- means "The highest eternal pleasure"

---Rama Lama Ding Dong Cheech and Chong ---

Wish I was: More centered.

Wish I wasn't: So scattered.

and I will leave you with the quote of the day:

"At times I think and at times I am".
--Paul Valery

Comments:
Beware the obssession.
I wish I was more centered and less scattered-brained too.
 
some freak person was trying to convert me to krishna/krishna fellowship a month ago, only coz i asked him what was the book he was offering to give me..
i didn't deserve a lecture :/
 
What a great site Play wen baccarat
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?