Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

Gluttony and other things...

Listening to: Scarlet's Walk by Tori Amos

Wearing: Black and Blue

Chewing: Extra sugarfree gum (the blue one)

Feeling: A bit inspired, but also disparaged.

Latest obsession: Watching "Sex & The City" Seasons 2-6 back to back.

Goal of the day: Don't fall asleep at the office

Goal of the week: Finish reading "The Satanic Verses" (by Salman Rushdie)

Goal of the month: Lose more weight/get healthier and shit like that

Goal of the year: Ummm... Get my shit together... (but then again, I say that ALL the time... Should trademark it as my very own personal "Mantra")

[[ Munki's Mantra: Get my sheeeeet to-getherrrrrrrrrr.... Ohm...]]

Naughty confession: I ate ONE DOZEN chocolate chip cookies from Fuddrucker's last night all by myself. (GASP!)

Wish I was: NOT pigging out as much

Wish I wasn't: Such a piggie pig---oink oink.

and I will leave you with the quote of the day:

"Food is our common ground, a universal experience".
--James Beard

Comments:
Best regards from NY! »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?