Sunday, May 01, 2005

 

Untitled (for now)

Quicksand conversations
Sinking in your sweetness
Dead ends dissolve
Into a Duchamp landscape

A hit or miss
Understanding
Unknowing
"You hit it on the head"
Instead
I choose to let it go...

Talking away the day
Sleepless nights
Making the most
of my solitude
Thinking twice
I don’t know where to focus...

Anything goes and nobody knows
That light flows from your hands
Ebbing, I retreat from your life
Knowing you’ll see it from my eyes
Eventually...

My acrylic heart shows through
And dreams release me
Sharing visions and decisions
Growing into the women we are

I see blue and I smile
Knowing you can’t be far...

Now I can’t seem to define
What it is you do
Stumbling and crumbling
Hoping to live through my scars

I see you and I sigh
Knowing you can’t be far...

Comments:
simply..
captivating!
you inspire amunki!
 
Thank you thank you (blushing).

I am humbled...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?