Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

Let's play...

tag bitch
So, I've been tagged by Di Mama...

Here are the questions and my answers...


1. Last movie you saw?
Wedding Crashers

2. What book are you reading?
"The Little Book of Essential Foreign Swear Words" by Emma Burgess.

3. Favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit/Pictionary

4. Favorite magazine?
Tie between ICON magazine and National Geographic

5. Favorite smell?
His......

6. Favorite food?
I'm surprisingly not that experimental when it comes to food... I like it simple.
Guess I like Indian/Italian/Japanese and Home cookin'...
When it comes to junk, I love gummy bears, KDD Ice-cream sandwich, and COOKIES!!!

7. Favorite sound?
Guitar, Shakuhachi (Japanese bamboo flute), and the Crackle of a nice big fire...

8. Worst feeling in the world?
Heartbreak...

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
"Fuck, can't believe I have to go to work again... " (Even on weekends)

10. Favorite fast food place?
Arby's (in the States) and McDonald's I suppose.

11. Future child's name?
Don't think I'll have kids...
But if I do, I'll probably go with a nature-inspired Hippie names.
Girl: Rain, Echo, Zoey or Nadia
Boy: Rain (Rayne), River, Wolf or Gabriel

12. Finish this statement. "If I had a lot of money I would...":
Be a lot happier.... (Debt is a bitch.)

13. Do you drive fast?
Hmmm... What is fast? Fast is relative... If it means above the existing speed limit, then yes. Occasionally.

14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Nope. But I grab one of my extra pillows and hold it tight... Awww.

15. Storms, cool or scary?
Cool. Most definitely...

16. What was your first car?
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

17. Favorite drink?
Orange juice/Red Bull/Absinthe/Chocolate shakes!

18. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...":
Finish my goddamn portfolio.
Write a book.
Start a REAL website.
Work out/hit the gym.

19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I don't eat broccoli Period. Stems or otherwise...

20. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I'm going for purple in about 2 weeks.

21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in?
Ann Arbor (Michigan)/ Stillwater (Oklahoma)/ Washington D.C/ Kuwait

22. Half empty or half full?
It's all an illusion... There is no glass...

23. Favorite sports to watch?
Swimming/Gymnastics/ Hockey/ College Football

24. One nice thing about the person who tagged you?
Just one???
Hmmmm... She is an all-around bad-ass...

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Both actually...

26. Over easy, or sunny side-up?
Neither... I like 'em scrambled, or Benedict.

27. Favorite place to relax?
Laying on a blanket, in a park, by a lake. (Used to do it all the time in college)

28. Favorite pie?
I prefer cakes to pies... But I guess it would have to be Coconut Cream Pie, Lemon Meringue, and Pumpkin Pie...



And just for fun, I'll make them 32 questions...
Cuz I'm 32 flavors and then some...



29. What's your biggest fear?
Snakes... Eeeeek! (even a photo of a snake will get me shrieking).

30. Your dream job is to...:
Be a freelance photographer who travels around the world for a living... Or a musician (if I was good enough).

31. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Height, hair and hands.

32. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Periwinkle.


So there you have it...
Beware of the Tag bitches...
You might be next.

Comments:
Indeed...

As did Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway, Vincent Van Gogh, Marilyn Manson & Johnny Depp, to name a few...


"Absinthe has a wonderful color, green. A glass of absinthe is as poetical as anything in the world. What difference is there between a glass of absinthe and a sunset?

After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."

-- Oscar Wilde
 
i love absinthe! =D i think im a fan of it now o_O
 
Absinthe makes ME shriek!
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?