Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Magnetic Poetry

magnetic poetry original


I'm sure you've all seen these on people's refrigerators. It's been around for a while.
Magnetic poetry is basically random words, that you assemble in whatever order you please...
Usually the result is something rather ridiculous and perverted.
I don't put that much thought into it... I just pick up the words and try to see how many dirty euphemisms I can come up with.

Here are some of my classics:

Tongue me fast & watch me moan like a frantic mother

Let me pound you with my lazy sausage

Blow my wet pole as I fiddle your puppy

Smear some chocolate on my smooth butt (written by B)

Lick my sweet skin all summer (you can interchange skin with "meat")


magnetic poetry board

Surprisingly, I haven't written any magnetic poetry haiku.
Normally, it would have been the first thing I would have done... Hmmm...
WTFDITOIE?
(Why the fuck didn’t I think of it earlier?)

So, my next post shall feature magnetic poetry haiku.
In fact, I am going to do a whole series of them. Yeah, dammit...

Comments:
that id like to see haha (your haiku attempt @ magnetic poetry) should be interesting if its all random!
 
here's a good one -- "rehydrate my pink walls with the sacred juices" XD
 
Captain Flamingo: LOL

Tata: I know, right? :)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Your posts are inspiration; I think I'm going to do something useful now and start my own blog.

Welcome back.
 
Nasrawi: Thanks! I'm glad I've inspired you...
Doesn't it go something like: "If you can reach just one person....."
hehe...
Make sure you send me your link when you set up your new blog.
Cheers!
 
Chk-Chk-Cheka:

nasrawi.blogspot.com

And if it's cool, I'm going to link you.
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP buy ambien online Used wireless security system
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?