Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

So I’m learning Spanish...

Well -- because I can...
And I’m trying to slowly rub it off on my friends...

(Note: Mama Fusla ------- > This is going to come in particularly handy when you finally hook up with Alejandro Sanz)

Watch out bitches -- Spanish Munki is on a mission!

or rather:

"¡guárdese de las putas -- Munki Español está en una misión!"


So here are a few things I am into (as of late):

Favorite new song:
"Tabaco y Chanel" by Bacilos (a Colombian band)

Favorite new expression:
"Cosquilléeme"
[Translation: "Tickle me"]

Funny-ass phrase I ran across:
"No te vayas tan rapido! Quý pasa si estoy embarazada?"
[Translation: "Don't go so fast! What if I am pregnant?"]

Classic line... No?

Favorite new website:
Random (Spanish) Idiom Generator

Favorite Spanish Architect:
Who else? Antoni Gaudi...

Cool "Spanish" product: -----> spanish fly red

Note: I have been to Spain twice. In 1999 (the Mainland) and in 2003 (Ibiza).
(I think it's time I pay them another visit...)


And finally I will leave you with the lyrics to an amazing song:

"Never Been To Spain" (by Three Dog Night)

Comments:
Gracias Geo :)
 
Hola mami. Como estas? I swear I left my heart in Spain..Just came back from vaccation from Mallorca. Love the language too. Good luck. I'm gonna invite you over when I master the Palella. What do u prefer...chicken or seafood?
 
Hhmm,errrr
Do you know what spanish fly is used for?

(so2al baree2)
 
Jazz Central:
Sounds great! Me gusta Paella! (either chicken or seafood will be fine by me). yaaaay!

Anonymous:
I believe you know the answer to your own question... Considering you called it an "Innocent Inquiry"... (which obviously implies you know about the "Not-so-innocent" use of the product).
And if you really must know... Fee shay isma "Google" :)
 
McArabian:
Si. Si. Palabra a su madre :)
 
hey amunki! I loved the song! Made me feel like I was horse riding. trot trot trot :P madry laish
 
all this love and you've never been to latin america?

highly recomend you to do so .. you will never come back to kuwait.

and hey alejandro sanz is mine dont mess with him :P
 
Alejandro Sanz in really good. His MTV Unplugged album is one of my favs.
 
Where are you taking your spanish classes? I am thinking about learning too just don't know where to go
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?