Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

Stupid car of the week # 6

the annoying


I concur...

Comments:
hahaha

where do you run into all these cars?

Hilarious!
 
I just see them at traffic lights, parking lots etc...

This Multi-tasking includes:
a) driving (in killer traffic)
b) taking a photograph
c) and trying not to look like I'm actually following the sorry bastards...

Haha.. Yeah, so that's why the shots look so rough (and sometimes out of focus etc).
My angle is usually awful and it's taken through my front windshield.
But that gives them character, I suppose. So you can get it from the perspective of another driver...

Oh man... The things you see in Kuwait...

(That's why I ALWAYS have a camera handy.)
 
I miss the awful cars in Kuwai...all those crazy things ppl have on te backsof their cars...i saw one guy who wrote'' now was ur hand''.not hands ,but just hand.any one find that even mildly disturbing?
 
meWHO! It is a source of communication with the girls.. leaving his e-mail in the back of his car makes it easier for a girl that would like him to pickup his e-mail and start knowing one another.. these guys are the ones who are computer literates, and always chatting, so instead of putting his phone number which would be embarrassing, he’ll put his e-mail, so girls can contact him directly..

Amunki, I love your car of the week post.. very interesting and creative idea..

 
The annoying...Yes u is...!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?