Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Stupid Sign of The Week # 2

mini ass donuts


"Ummm... Do you have any big-ass donuts?"

Cuz I'm not too sure about the mini-ass donuts, and the regular-ass donuts...

Yup folks, this was taken in a bakery here in Kuwait...
After laughing my "ass" off for 5 straight minutes, I whipped out my camera and documented this genius display... I simply couldn't resist.

(It was at "Opera", if you must know)

Note:
I know I can be annoying with some of my obvious comments, but JUST in case you didn't figure it out, "ass" stands for "assorted" :p

Comments:
HAHA which opera was that in ?! XD
 
You know -- "Opera"... The shop near Salhiya...
 
looooool

yeahhhhhhhh slap that donut!!!
 
I think you are in cahots with these people
 
Awesome :D
 
200 fils per pecker...
wahahwhahhhahhahahahahah *rolls on floor clutching stomach*
(sorry)
 
Thats it im gona go get me one!!
 
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool I love these stupid sign and stupid car posts they crack me up! Btw thanks for explaining ass. was assorted..I really had no idea what it stood for :$
 
you gotta believe the guy who set that up is thinking "oh ho ho those silly kuwaities will never notice! I'm so sly!!"
 
hahahahahahahaha!!!


Priceless!!

:D
 
LOooOOOooOOL!!!

Mini Ass Doughnut please!

...i'm still giggling!
 
lol. this is hilarious amunkie :)
 
Holly McDonut!

A whole lotta ASS
With holes too!

Praise the lordaaah!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?